Suite 900, Purdy’s Wharf Tower One
1959 Upper Water St.
Rob has a diverse commercial practice, with emphasis on transactions relating to technology, intellectual property (including trademark prosecution), entertainment, computing, privacy and advertising. Some examples of how Rob has helped his clients include:
- Joint ventures, complex commercial projects and co-productions.
- Film, television, video game and other entertainment related productions.
- Project and production financing.
- Trademark prosecution and licensing (applications and registration).
- Due diligence in intellectual property transactions.
- Rights clearance including errors and omissions clearance for film and television and other media properties.
- Content review for defamation.
- Talent agreements.
- Copyright protection and registration.
- Intellectual property infringement advice and claims/defense.
- Privacy advice under federal and provincial laws.
- Advertising content review.