Shelley uses practice innovation to help her clients address the issues they face in an efficient, cost-effective manner. Her clients include corporations, insurers, and manufacturers. Some of the ways Shelley has helped her clients include:
- Representing a hospital in defence of a claim of environmental toxicity.
- Acting as coverage counsel in a class action suit against an automobile manufacturer.
- Representing commercial, property, and automobile insurers in personal injury, commercial, and coverage cases.
- Representing long term disability insurers in defending claims.
- Extensive experience in defending restaurants, hotels, landlords, retail stores and snow removal contractors against occupier’s liability claims.