Jamie’s clients work hard to provide the highest quality products and services to their customers, and with that comes risk. She is seen as a trusted advisor who allows clients to focus their efforts on the continued growth and success of their businesses, while she works on the legal matters at hand. Jamie seeks to gain a deeper understanding of her client’s legal challenges to develop a strategy tailored to their specific needs and values. She has:
- Developed industry-specific reference documents to simplify aquaculture litigation.
- Assisted in the successful defense of a human rights complaint on behalf of an educational institution.
- Attended Labour and Employment Board hearings.
- Assisted in trial preparation for workplace disability claims.
- Prepared discovery reports and damages assessments for personal injury claims.