Stephanie’s clients have specific business- and tax-related goals, and they need a skilled and devoted advisor who will work tirelessly to help them achieve those goals. Stephanie aspires to make life easier for her clients by putting their short- and long-term business plans into execution, and by providing tailor-made solutions to any legal issues that come up along the way. Examples of Stephanie’s work include:
- Representing clients on corporate acquisitions through all stages of the transaction.
- Working with accountants to implement corporate reorganizations.
- Providing guidance in tax disputes and tax planning matters.
- Revising governing documents and policies for self-governing bodies and large employers.
- Drafting privacy policies for start-ups and employers.
- Preparing responses to access to information requests and privacy complaints under federal and provincial laws.