Marc represents a wide range of businesses and institutions seeking legal advice regarding specific transactions or their ongoing business relationships and governance matters. His work has included:
- The acquisition by Sobeys of the assets of Canada Safeway for approximately $5.8 billion.
- The sale leaseback transaction between Sobeys and Crombie REIT with respect to 70 properties and proceeds of approximately $990 million.
- Reviewing and drafting corporate documents and contracts to maximize effectiveness and protection for the client.
- Assisting lenders in secured financing transactions.
- Assisting investors in extending debt or equity financing to new and mature businesses.