Jonathan’s practice bridges the gap between law and industry, assisting clients in commercial matters with a focus on construction disputes. He has assisted clients with matters before the New Brunswick Court of Appeal, Court of Queen’s Bench and Provincial Court, as well as the Federal Court of Appeal. Specifically, Jon has:
- Advised clients navigating P3 infrastructure projects;
- Represented owners and sub-contractors in mutli-million dollar construction litigation;
- Worked on the largest lawsuit in New Brunswick to date, arising out of parties’ obligations under a general franchise agreement;
- Represented a mutual defence association in a ground breaking case regarding its liability to the public;
- Advanced the interests of beneficiaries in contentious estate litigation; and
- Represented clients in maritime law proceedings, including disputes concerning arrested vessels.