Suite 900, Purdy’s Wharf Tower One
1959 Upper Water St.
With experience and expertise on his side, Grant’s clients come to him facing issues such as workplace conflicts, challenges to management rights and operational changes. Some of the ways he has helped them include:
- The acquisition by Sobeys of the assets of Canada Safeway for approximately $5.8 billion.
- Successfully defending the world’s largest company in a lawsuit by a senior executive claiming constructive dismissal.
- Successfully defending a school board and one of its employees in a claim for negligence in the longest civil jury case in Nova Scotia history including appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada.
- Successfully representing the largest employers in Atlantic Canada in lawsuits, arbitrations and human rights proceedings.
- Providing strategic employment advice to the top employers in Canada.
- Successfully advising employers on operating union free for over 20 years.