Kathleen believes that a key factor of providing quality client service is getting to know her clients and their businesses. Once she fully understands the big picture and goals at hand, she is able to create and offer a unique plan to address each element of the unique problem her client is facing. Kathleen’s practice is focused on corporate immigration work, including:
- Supporting local employers to bring skilled foreign workers to Canada;
- Working with foreign employers to help their employees obtain immigration authorization to fulfill service contracts with Canadian entities;
- Advising employers on various immigration matters and their related obligations;
- Obtaining temporary resident documents including work and study permits; and
- Evaluating permanent residency options for foreign workers and assisting with permanent residency applications.