With the ability to see the larger picture while still being attentive to the fine details, Justin helps his clients with a wide range of corporate/commercial and real property matters. He is a critical thinker who meticulously reviews the matter at hand with an eye to preventing disputes before they arise. Focusing on open communication, Justin takes a genuine interest in understanding his client’s businesses and needs, which helps him to bring successful outcomes, on time. Justin has experience:
- Advising commercial landlords and drafting leases and related commercial agreements.
- Acting as part of a team for vendors and purchasers in asset and share transactions.
- Acting for purchasers, vendors and lenders in commercial and residential real property transactions.
- Advising municipalities in respect to procurement/tendering, land use planning, and by-law enforcement matters.
- Advising companies and municipalities in respect of regulatory compliance matters.
- Appearing before the Provincial Court and Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador on behalf of municipalities and companies in various commercial disputes.