600-1741 Lower Water Street
Working with clients that range from small businesses and mid-size development and retail operations, to professional organizations and large public companies, Jim helps clients with their tax and business structuring needs. Some of the ways he helps his clients are by:
- Reorganizing business ownership structures, including the structuring and implementation of estate freeze, financing and merger transactions.
- Negotiating, drafting and implementing shareholders’ agreements.
- Providing tax structuring advice in relation to acquisitions and divestitures.
- Structuring tax-effective employee compensation programs, including designing and implementing employee stock option plans and other equity-based compensation plans.
- Designing and implementing joint venture agreements and limited partnership structures.