Matthew provides corporate, commercial and litigation services to construction and natural resources clients, amongst others.
In addition to his experience at the Firm, Matthew has nearly two years’ experience working as in-house counsel in the energy sector, and therefor has a strong understanding of client expectations and the value of practical solutions.
Matthew’s practice has involved:
- Construction: Advising owners, contractors, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers on a range of issues, including tendering and procurement, contract drafting and negotiation, commercial development, liens and disputes.
- Energy and Natural Resources: Advising on contract and regulatory matters, and representing client interests in administrative proceedings.
- Commercial Transactions: Acting for buyers and sellers of businesses in asset and share transactions. Acting for lenders and borrowers in financial transactions.
- Corporate Formation/Reorganization: Advising on corporate organization and governance.
- Litigation: Acting for clients in litigation and private arbitrations on a wide range of construction and natural resources matters.