Matthew provides corporate, commercial and litigation services to construction and natural resources clients, amongst others.
With nearly two years past experience working as in-house counsel in the energy sector, Matthew has a strong understanding of client expectations and the value of practical solutions.
Matthew’s practice has involved:
- Construction: Advising owners, contractors, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers on a range of issues, including tendering and procurement, contract drafting and negotiation, commercial development, liens and disputes.
- Energy and Natural Resources: Advising on contract and regulatory matters, and representing client interests in administrative proceedings.
- Commercial Transactions: Acting for buyers and sellers of businesses in asset and share transactions. Acting for lenders and borrowers in financial transactions.
- Corporate Formation/Reorganization: Advising on corporate organization and governance.
- Litigation: Acting for clients in court proceedings and private arbitrations on a wide range of commercial matters.