Scott’s practice focuses on criminal and civil litigation as well as real property but also expands to meet his individual clients’ needs. Working with clients such as small business owners, current and future homeowners, people charged with Criminal Code offences, and financial institutions, Scott has helped past clients by:
- Helping businesses collect on overdue accounts;
- Representing vendors and purchasers in property transactions;
- Defending people charged with non-drug related criminal offences;
- Representing individual land owners involved in real property disputes or in need of administrative/municipal approvals;
- Preparing wills, powers of attorney, and health care directives;
- Assisting financial institutions realize on their security; and
- Working with investigative agencies in the prosecution of CDSA offences.