Suite 900, Purdy’s Wharf Tower One
1959 Upper Water St.
From her time as a lawyer in India, Divya understands how businesses operate globally. She works hard to learn about her clients’ businesses, their industries, their structures and their competition, to best be able to tailor solutions that work for them. Divya strives to take a 360-degree view of the situation to provide options that are most likely to serve clients well in the long term. Her work includes:
- Global refinancing for one of the largest mineral exploration companies
- Intellectual property advisory
- IP and Technology Policy and Contract reviews
- University research funding and commercialization agreements
- Trademark prosecution
- General corporate advisory
- Advisory regarding implications of Canadian Securities Law on Cryptocurrencies
- Participated in business acquisition deal(s)
- Advisory work to not-for-profits, regarding setting up advisory boards, conflict of interest policies, privacy policies, etc.