From small to large businesses and institutions, Andrea works with her clients to address any and all needs throughout the lifetime of their business. She focuses on general corporate advice, mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions, as well as construction, procurement and infrastructure projects. Andrea provides practical advice to her corporate clients, including the following representative work:
- Drafted and negotiated procurement documents, construction supply, construction services and consultant services contracts for large industrial clients.
- Worked with a major industrial client’s contract team to negotiate commercial supply, as well as construction contracts and sub-contracts for a large infrastructure project.
- Worked in-house with a national food retailer to provide general corporate advice on a range of matters, including construction projects.
- Acted as lender counsel on large utility financings.
- Assisted in the successful acquisition by Sobeys of the assets of Canada Safeway for approximately $5.8 billion.
- Assisted in the successful sale leaseback transaction between Sobeys and Crombie REIT with respect to 70 properties and proceeds of approximately $990 million.