Suite 600, Frederick Square
77 Westmorland St.
Nick has worked with government agencies, construction firms, owner managed businesses and startup ventures and others to provide them with quality legal advice delivered to meet their needs, on their own timeline. Over his career, Nick has:
- Represented provincial governments with respect to P3 infrastructure projects for schools, hospitals and communications infrastructure.
- Acted as counsel to startup companies in all respects, from incorporation through investments and exits.
- Acted for lenders and startups in venture capital financing through all stages of the negotiation, due diligence, document preparation and closing.
- Acted on behalf of clients in business sales, acquisitions and financing.
- Represented clients in commercial litigation matters with an emphasis on business and shareholder disputes.
- Trademark prosecution and licensing (applications and registration).