Jon’s practice bridges the gap between law and industry, assisting clients in commercial matters with a focus on construction and environmental matters. He has assisted clients with matters before the New Brunswick Court of Appeal, Court of Queen’s Bench and Provincial Court, as well as the Federal Court of Appeal. Specifically, Jon has:
- Advised clients navigating P3 infrastructure projects;
- Represented owners and sub-contractors in mutli-million dollar construction litigation;
- Worked on the largest lawsuit in New Brunswick to date, arising out of parties’ obligations under a general franchise agreement;
- Represented a mutual defence association in a ground breaking case regarding its liability to the public;
- Assisted clients with a precedent setting case of indigenous law and the duty to consult; and,
- Represented industry in the defence of environmental charges.