Jennifer works with a diverse client base that includes retailers, food services companies, manufacturers, suppliers, service providers, technology companies, and financial and educational institutions, among others. She has practiced as in-house counsel and as a consultant for large corporations and organizations in both the private and public sector, in areas such as education, health, utilities and banking.
Jennifer has particular expertise with drafting, negotiating, and providing advice on a wide variety of contracts. Some examples of her work in contracts are:
- Goods and services agreements, including master agreements
- Research agreements
- Material transfer agreements, for both biological and non-biological materials
- Government funding and grant agreements
- Consultant agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Licenses, including for software and other technology
- Construction and engineering contracts
- Creating standard form contracts and advising on process improvement initiatives
Jennifer has also acted as a privacy law subject matter expert in the health context, and along with general commercial matters, has helped clients with advertising and marketing compliance, food and drug regulations compliance, and procurement.