Suite 1000, Brunswick House
44 Chipman Hill
Saint John, N.B.
As a leading lawyer, Ken is sought out for assistance on multiple fronts, including:
- Acting on behalf of engineering/construction clients in matters concerning professional negligence, extras, delay and impact claims, faulty design and unanticipated soils conditions.
- Preparation and prosecution of major CAR, DSU and ALOP insurance claims.
- Insurance coverage disputes.
- Serving as a mediator in commercial disputes arising out of construction, business and shareholder disputes.
- Acting as an advisor to many national and international firms on matters concerning professional liability, insurance, commercial contracts, directors’ and officers’ liability, intellectual property, taxation, environmental law and corporate trust.