Allison brings the ability to negotiate a resolution that is in line with his client’s needs. He is effective and efficient, and helps them identify the areas of critical importance to their goals and the areas they have flexibility on to make the deal work. Allison helps his clients by:
- Acting on behalf of real property purchasers in the acquisition of apartment buildings, shopping centres and mobile home parks and all of the related financing work.
- Planning and implementing estate plans, estate freezes and purifications for owner-managed businesses.
- Acting on behalf of both vendors and purchasers in business transfers, both for asset sales and share sales.
- Acting for lenders in venture capital financing through all stages of the negotiation, due diligence, document preparation and closing.
- Representing provincial governments with respect to P3 infrastructure projects for schools, hospitals and communications infrastructure.