Marie-Hélène maintains a general litigation practice and works to manage client expectations so they know exactly what their matter entails. She identifies the central issue at hand and shares the bottom line with clients, so they can make informed decisions. Combining her reliability and skills, Marie-Hélène has been asked to:
- Assist clients with a variety of issues ranging from discipline and termination, worksafe compensation appeals, to human rights and official languages.
- Assist clients with issues arising from coverage, liability and quantum of damages in relation to insurance, personal injury, medical malpractice and professional negligence matters
- Prepare opinions on linguistic rights issues
- Appear before the Court of Queen’s Bench of New Brunswick on behalf of a moving party or to defend clients on motions, applications and trial
- Attend settlement conferences