Michael is a solutions-oriented litigator who acts for individuals and businesses involved in civil and commercial disputes. If the matter must proceed to a court hearing, Michael draws on his experience from representing clients at all levels of court in Ontario and Prince Edward Island where he has successfully:
- Obtained a declaration for statutory rescission on behalf of a franchisee.
- Acted for both applicants and respondents in the context of family and corporate disputes involving certificates of pending litigation.
- Obtained dismissal of a bad faith claim against an insurer.
- Brought summary judgment motions in educational malpractice and breach of privacy claims.
- Resisted an application for damages related to a term sheet for bridge financing.