With a focus on general litigation, including criminal, insurance and public law, Will has experience with administrative tribunals and regulatory bodies. He puts emphasis on thorough and extensive research, while ensuring the final product is as strong as possible. He has:
- Assisted various stages of the litigation and appeal processes;
- Assisted in defending individuals charged with criminal and regulatory offences;
- Chaired hearings held pursuant to the Rental of Residential Property Act;
- Drafted Wills and Powers of Attorney;
- Assisted in purchases and sales of property;
- Researched a wide range of legal issues including: charter violations; criminal sentencing; shareholder remedies; landlord and tenant disputes; money laundering; oil and gas regulation; land use planning; and negligence.