Largely focusing on litigation (commercial, construction and insurance), Erin is the chair of the Newfoundland and Labrador litigation group. She also deals in intellectual property, including trademark prosecution (registrations), copyright, entertainment, media law and privacy. Within her varied practice, Erin has assisted her clients by:
- Managing complex litigation files and obtaining excellent and timely results for her clients.
- Appearing before all levels of court in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Developing and implementing high level litigation, privacy and corporate structuring strategies.
- Becoming fluent in major project litigation advanced document review and production platforms.
- Resolving complicated commercial real estate disputes.
- Providing legal opinions and drafting organizational policies on CASL, privacy, copyright and trademark legislative compliance.